Isadora Duncan Dance Awards
Members of the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Committee, in celebration and acknowledgement of artistic excellence in the field, do the following:
1) Attend a minimum of 20 local, Bay Area performances each seasonal year, making every effort to view a diverse spectrum of work;
2) Attend monthly meetings, missing no more than four meetings. The two-day voting meeting for the awards takes place on the first weekend following Labor Day in September, and constitutes the twelfth meeting and is absolutely mandatory; it culminates the year’s work and is both exhilarating and exhausting;
3) Attend and vote at the Annual Voting meeting;
4) Maintain the confidentiality of all Committee discussions, decisions, nominations, and correspondence;
5) Read, review, and abide by the provisions of the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Conflict of Interest Policy;
6) Read, review, and abide by the provisions of the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Complimentary Ticket Policy;
and, to the extent that they are able:
1) Serve on a sub-committee of the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Committee (Fundraising, Production, Policies, Membership, Awards Nominations, Publicity)
2) Assist with the production of the Annual Isadora Duncan Dance Awards ceremony;
3) Assist with the recruitment of new members.
(Note: There is no minimum financial contribution required to sit on the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Committee. However, based on your own personal decision and experience, you may wish to assist with fundraising efforts including but not limited to: direct financial contributions; in-kind contributions; donated time and/or services; grant writing; maintaining donor lists; preparing donor acknowledgments and correspondence; and preparing business and corporate fundraising correspondence.)
I have read and agree to the above.
Signature: ____________________________________ Date: ___________
The Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Committee provides a copy of the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards By-Laws; the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Conflict of Interest Policy; the Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Complimentary Ticket Policy; and, upon request, copies of quarterly and annual financial statements of operations; acknowledgment letters to members making an charitable contributions for the year; a copy of fiscal sponsorship documentation (currently with Dancers’ Group); and a copy of IRS Employers’ Identification Number (EIN).